Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

MY HOLIDAY WRITING

      MY HOLIDAY WRITING

On the 5th of July my Granddad died from cancer and blood poisoning 

we have been having diner at nanas for a wile me and my sister are going to get nana some gifts if we have anougth money

we have been playing with Jorja and Anya our cousins from Christchurch 

me and my sister went rorlerblading at the cemetery when we got back to dads i fall over and scraped my chin i screamed and cried of course i watched movies on YouTube with dad and Anna at home i played Minecraft its fun and now im back at school with the best teacher ever Miss Leigh i hope Miss Leigh can be my teacher forever 



MISS LEIGH YOUR THE BEST   


    BY EMMA O       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.