Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

room 13


Hello my name is Emma     
I am  11 and im Rm 13
My hobbies are horse riding painting and hanging out with my friends
Sports that i do are netball
My favourite colours are blue and  purple. My favourite Subject at School is maths.
What i think is  Special about greymain School-all the kind people and the people that help me at School like my friend Shakanna and my great teacher.
My pets are my cat Sotty and my dog Cass

Questions- What School do you go to? Where do you live? Do you have a pet in your School  because we don’t?

       
       

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma
    I like your blog and your blog post it is awesome I like how you said My favourite colours are blue and purple. My favourite Subject at School is maths.
    What I think is Special about grey main School-all the kind people and the people that help me at School like my friend Shakanna and my great teacher.

    From Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma
    That is a good description about you it is an awesome story. I like maths to and my favourite colours are blue and purple. I like the name of your dog. If you had to describe your self in 1 word what would it be? If I had to describe you in 1 word I would say you never give up.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.