Pages

Friday 20 May 2016

READING W3 REFLECTION

In room 17 we have been doing the biggest reader challenge. Whenever you read you tally it up onto your team spreed sheet.If you have a wild card  your hours or minutes get doubled, for example if your read for 4 hours it would become 8 hours.The biggest reader is not that hard you just have to try to remember how long you  read for. I don't read much but I have to now, because I have the wild card so I'm going to be reading some books. My team has read a lot of books. Really big books are hard to read cause they take a long time but I don't read those books

3 comments:

  1. Great post Emma. Next time think about your choice of font and background as it can be difficult to read. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Emma
    I really like your that you explained what we do for the biggest reader. I think that you could you could change the paragraph colour and the colour of the writing because it is really hard to read. How many clocks does your team have and how many of the clocks are your hours?
    By Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma
    I really like you refection. Maybe you need to think about the color of the font and the background of it. I think your group is going well in the challange.
    Bye From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.