Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Cruise cove camp

Cruise cove camp was so fun i went on the flying fox 2 times when we went fishing i caught a fish we even climbed a mountain it made me so tired and we had putting every  night yum. we also saw crabs. and a stingray. and a star fish. we also saw a  pig, horse, dogs, chickens, and peacocks i really enjoyed camp and cant Wait for my next one 
i had a great time at camp i was so fun 
thanks for taking us to cruise cove for camp 
                           <THE END>











1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma
    I really like how you have got some photos to show where about the place is that we stayed and the view of mt kahikatea.
    I think that you could improve your spelling and not just go and I and then.

    This post reminds me when I went to camp because it was really fun.

    What was your favorite part about camp I would really like to know.

    From Shialla

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.